A Management Development programme is a significant investment in cost and time for a company. There needs to be a good return on investment (ROI) for the activity. Ensuring that the Learning is transferred to practice and is fully used is essential.
We believe that the learning should:-
- Be relevant to the clients' business issues
- Be effectively delivered
- Be remembered by the participant and
- Make an impact for the company
Wherever possible we actively involve ourselves to ensure maximum effectiveness in the participants' company. This includes action before, during and after the intervention.
The learning impact results from several separate actions including:-
- Pre work / pre reading
- Learning objectives (set by the participant's line manager)
- Consolidated objectives (to guide the tutor)
- Quick Evaluation sheets
- Post course evaluations
- Action plans (collected and re issued later 3 months as a reminder)
- Learning summary 'Aide –Memoire' booklets
- Post training emails to summarise and to restate key learning points
- Follow up interventions to reinforce skill usage
Kirkpatrick Performance Levels
We work within the framework of the Kirkpatrick Performance levels as required.
Developing Your People, Growing Your Business